Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Big Break Through!!! :)

This little "peaker" finally learned to run out of the back door! It has made my life sooooooooo much easier! No more scared piddling because I have to touch her to carry her out side for potty time. She had her 'big breakthrough' last night before bed! She finally tucked her tail and ran to the back door! I was sooo happy!
All day she's been perfectly on cue! I say "outside" and she goes to the back door! I already have it propped open and out she goes! Zip zip zoom!!! What a smart girl! She has only had one (poop) accident (first day) here in the 6 days she's been here. Now she knows "outside"! Whew! Life is GOOD!!!

#peekaboo #iseeSasha

Sasha on the patio while we grill! Nummie smells!!! Mmmm!!!


I can run outside! I can run inside! I eat my delish breakfast and supper! I do my potties and 'doo-dooties' outside in the grass. I sit nicely in my doggy beddy on the couch. I snuggle lots with my new dog bestie, Asti. I snarf up treats tossed to me. I waggy-wag my tail when foster mommy comes home from work. I love pets and caresses when I jump up by people I trust. I'm learning to not be so scared and piddley. I'm learning the words 'Good Girl'.  I'm happy and starting to believe I'm loved!!!!!!!! I'm Sasha!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment