Saturday, September 24, 2016

Chill Out

Besides tossing her lots of treats and sitting in the same room I'm not pushing Sasha at all to engage. I am hoping this will benefit her in the long run and she will tell me by her actions when she is ready for attention. Last night I left the stair gate open for her to come upstairs but she just stayed put and slept on the couch. Sasha is just pretty much hanging out with no pressure! What a life!!! :)




Small victory...
No longer have to prop back door open. Sasha will follow my dogs as I swing it open and stand there. So nice! Good girl!!!
Once outside Sasha proceeds to flit around the yard like a nervous squirrel if I'm outside working. Good exercise?!? Lol! Must be a positive spin to "flitting"!!! 

Her support pup! 


Here's the cool thing about Sasha... she loves my husband. Way more than she even likes me. He can give her treats from his hand and she will put her feet up on his lap. She loves to be in the basement with him. I'm very happy about it! Guess she's just a daddy girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment