Thursday, September 15, 2016

Day 1...


Sasha slept peacefully in a crate with a big blankie right next to me all night. I have a lead dragging from her so I can catch her when I need to. It's for her safety. She really misses her dog friend Suzy who lived with her before rescue.  Sasha and Suzy came from an alcoholic hoarders house in the state of Alabama. Suzy was the one whom Sasha followed for confidence. She would rely on Suzy to tell her if things were safe or not. Suzy and Sasha are finding their lives apart now from each other. This is difficult for Sasha!!! She will figure it out and really her new life starts today! Be brave Sasha, girl!!! 


Favorite place to feel safe. I keep the door open!

Standing next to Parson. Their colors match! 

On the move...

Best. Ears. Ever!



No comments:

Post a Comment