Friday, September 16, 2016

Snuggle power!

We figured out last night that Sasha loves going down the basement! My husband, John, does too! Ha! Of course he's in his Packer-decor "man cave"! Sasha loves to sit on the couch down there and snuggle into the Packer pillows. Sooooo cute!!!!

Chin rest :)


Adorable face!

I had the experience from a past mill dog foster that sleeping in bed with them seems to "crack the shell" of fear and speed up the bonding. So I carried Sasha upstairs and held onto her leash with one hand and laid down in bed. At first she was scared and panting. I just kept hold of the leash as she walked around the bed. Once I flipped off my bed stand light she relaxed. In the morning I woke up with Sasha cuddled up tight against my legs!!! I reached out my hand and she army crawled closer to give me some soft licks. Her tail was thumping soooo fast!!! That's a great way to start my Friday!!! 

Late morning...

Friday is my day off. I'm home cleaning as I'm having a party tonight with some women friends.
 Here is more Sasha progress:

Snuggle friends!!!  




Sasha really likes men! Even big tall guys like my son!!! Although she does not come up to any of us... we may get lucky to be sitting on the couch and have her hop up. That's what happened here.  She is still skittering everywhere and when approached but is no longer hanging out in her crate. Yay! She loves the couches now and stuffed wing chair. Good choices Sasha pup!!!

Pet, pet, pet!!! Smiling Sasha!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment