Sunday, October 11, 2015

Little prancy feet!

(Video)
Sparkle walks nicely on the leash! She does swerve a bit but that will settle down as we practice a little more! All is great with Miss Sparks! She is friendly, playful, loves laps, good in the car, not destructive or guarding of her food or toys! She was perfect for her bathy and slept like a little baby all night curled by my side!!! The only thing we are going to focus on is potty training. Sparkle has had no potty accidents in my home but has had a poo one. It's so new for her here we don't really count that but it is definitely something I will work on with her. Otherwise she is miss perfect pup! Wow!!! Cute and sweet! What a find if you love her little monkey face as much as I do!!!

Two sweet girls! Asti is my dog and Sparkle is looking for her family! I love terriers!! Bet you would too!
 #Sparkle #applytoday



Nothing like an afternoon belly rub while watching the Pack play football!! Gettin' spoiled!


Sunny patio time! 

Little fuzz head princess in a kinda big dress... What a love!!!! #handmedowns

4th quarter nappies for this little football fan!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment