Sunday, October 4, 2015

He's a puppy!

Wave at 6 am. Let's "go" people!!! I'm starving and want to do my morning zoomies around the yard and then around the house and fly up the stairs because I must find socks to steal!!!


When foster mommy wants to go back to beddy for a while (after I've gulped down my yummy breaky-fast and did my zoomies) I say "no no"...so I jump up and down on the bed and wrestle with the sleepy dogs and drag toys out of the crate and finally find a big bone to crunch just to keep everyone awake. Foster mom doesn't like the big bone on the bed so finally she says I'm a "lil' stinker" and gets up! I give her lots of snuggles though and lay my head on her shoulder and knee...so she forgives me for being an early bird on the weekends!!!

She says "Wavey, your face is too sweet! I love puppy hugs!"

Gotta love a puppy!!!!


After Sunday church...

Chilly temps means dressing up my doggies!! Whooooo hooooo!!!

Nappies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment