Monday, October 12, 2015

Monday it is!

It's me, Sparkle!!! I'm just sitting on this funny chair this morning watching foster mommy! She sure takes a loooong time to get ready but I don't mind cuz this "special seat" is kinda comfy! My foster mommy says I'm so cute sitting here! She can't believe I'm so patient-- but I love when she talks to me and teaches me about her makeup and all that hair stuff she has! Wow!!!  Hmmmm, maybe my crazy fuzz head fur would "behave" if she shared some of that "stuff" with me but mommy said "no"...she says my fluffy head is beautiful!!! 
Yay... I'm beautiful!!!!!!! <3


I slept quietly in my crate till foster mom came back from her job. Then we all played in the yard! I found a little stick to chew!

I ran around in circles! I love to zoom zoom zooooooooom!

After I ate my supper we went for a walk! It was very windy and my fur was a blowin'! 

After the walk I snuggled right next to my foster mommy on her fancy red chair. 


I've been told I have a cute button nose! 

No comments:

Post a Comment