Saturday, October 31, 2015

Chilling out...

Mercedes is starting to relax! Way less whining under her breath, starting to want to play with my dogs and feeling comfortable with the routine here!
Above^^ photo she is on the bed watching for critters outside this Saturday morning. She is not a big barker. She will bark if my dogs start up or if she hears strange sounds or if someone comes in the door from outside but it's just the normal amount that is common with most dogs! 
I have found that to eliminate that nervous piddle she does...if I go upstairs without her for a moment or two I talk to her as I leave and say... "I'll be right back... You are fine.. Almost done.. Just wait!" Something to that affect. Then she is ok. If I plan to be upstairs a while... she comes with. 
If I didn't already have 2 dogs I'd apply for her! Yes, she is THAT nice!


We went up in our attic bedroom while I'm sewing/repairing a quilt my Parson-pup chewed a hole in and Mercy has a nice critter watching spot. (By the way, Mercedes is not a chewer-- so nice!!!) What a VIEW she has from the bed pillow! Best room in the house!!!


Here is a photo of Mercedes from her former owner. Guess she was in the 4th of July parade and they colored her blue! Can't say I've ever seen a blue Westie although I have seen a pink poodle! :)
Maybe this is a clue to the mystery pink spots on her hips!
Here you can see how she looks more fluffy! I should mention she has veeerrryyyy soft fur! 


Cold and rainy day but we did our "around the block". Borrowing Parson's rain gear she was dry except for her head, paws and tail tip! 
This seems to be a good distance for her as at the end she was lagging behind a bit. 

Bzzzzz... she is a bumble bee... It's way to big for her but she is sooo cute! What a good sport :) "Happy trick or treat night!"
She tucked both her paws in her pic on the black couch. Haha! Looks like her arms are crossed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment