Friday, October 30, 2015

Love Fridays


I'm I'm I'm off work on Fridays! Whoo Hoo! So Miss M and I went for a walk all by ourselves. She is great! In fact at one point I looked down because I wasn't sure if there was a dog on the end of the leash, LOL, I'm so used to my "pullers".
I think this dog vest is awesome too! Fleecy inside and a clip on top for the leash to hook onto! Mercedes looks lovely in red!!! 

Pretty girl in the leaves!


On the front porch... back from walking!

Watching me fix my hair after our walk! How adorable and patient she is! Mercedes is so comical and looks like... "Sigh, any day now!!!"


Mercedes came with her own "stuff"!!! A very nice wire crate (in the background behind Asti) with a fuzzy blanket. Also the back pack I put on her in the picture. 

It has a little handle to help lift her... maybe for hiking? Over rocks?! It's cuuuute!


Also an orange vest! She looks like a crossing guard :)! Great for night walking.
Some older leashes and a collar too. Oh, and she knew this was her stuff 
because she was all excited to put it on.

After all the wardrobe changes she got a treat! It has been determined that Mercedes does not like almonds or carrots…yuck, health food! She loves squishy training treats though!


Working on mail and bills... she wanted "up on my lap"... So I got a padded chair and set it beside mine. As long as she is close she is happy! Maybe she is dreaming of chasing kitties!

Yes... I'm talking about you Missy M!

Later at 9 pm...

I'm back to the mail... Mercedes gets on the chair... and soon my Asti shows up and squishes on too! Mercedes won't move over so Asti is half hanging off but she is the "queen" of snuggling into small spaces!!! Mercedes is putting up with her! Both such sweet girls! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment