Wednesday, October 28, 2015

More about Mercy (Mercedes)

Good Morning! 
Mercedes (I have started to call her Mercy) had a very good night! She went into the crate on my side of the bed. She whined a little but I told her "Shhhh...go nigh nigh".... and she did! Didn't make a peep!
This morning I was up early at 5 am to go to my ladies group and she got up too... Out to potty and poop in the pouring rain (I was impressed) and back in for breakfast. She ate some kibble and canned mixed. 
After I left for an hour my hubby texted me she was whining for me! Yes, she is a mommy girl and hangs out next to me. It's only the first day so she is in high stress mode! Everyone and everything is NEW!
When I came home she found her pink bunny I had put in her crate upstairs and she had a little play session on my bed. "Shakin' that bunny in true Westie style!!!" 


It's such a gloomy day but fluffy Westie ears make me smile! She adores sitting on my lap! I kinda adore it too <3!!!



I'm off to work! I put Mercy in her crate she came with... she has a blankie she came with in there too and a well loved lamby! I added a peanut butter filled Kong. If I could call in to work sick I would... "I have Westie-itis and it's very contagious!" Hee Hee!
See you later... be a good girl! 

Afternoon...

Back from work and we are outside! Mercedes was quiet when I opened the door to the house and  got veeeery happy and pawed at her crate when she saw me! 
I always take all dogs straight outside when I get home. Here she is doing one of her favorite things... Sniffing!

Not sure why but she has pink blotches on her fur! Each side by her hips. Maybe a child drew on her or maybe it's dye from fabric? Only Mercedes knows and she is not telling! ;)
Notice her curled tail... it may have had a break but it's healed. This girl has her "special" qualities!!! I love her all the more! 


Mercy also came with a chunk of fur chopped by her nose. It will grow!!! No worries :)!!! The groomer tried her best to "make it pretty" I think she did a great job! Mercedes is just a doll!

"Tricks for treats"... almost that time! 


Terrier Trio!
Asti, Parson, Mercedes. 


In true "Westie fashion" she is settling in already on day one! Found the pillow on my bed! Gotta love a Westie! 


As she "keeps watch" with my Parson from the bedroom window she makes little grumbly sounds in her throat and does quiet woofs. I believe she is on "squirrel patrol"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment