Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Bundle up... It's punkin season!!!


Getting ready for our walk.. Mom's coat is on....

Sparkle's coat is on too! 
Feels like October today!!!  Sparkle looks great in her pumpkin orange! :)

"Why does my foster mommy call me Miss Frizzle Head?" 

Hi there!!! Just waiting for a fur-ever home!!! I'm just a itty-bitty girl... couldn't u squeeze me in?!?

Tennis ball... too big! Never say " I can't"!
Sparkle has the CUTEST prancing paws! 
She can high step it like a pony and really show off her white mitties on her toes!!! 

Did I SCARE you???

I may even do "tricks for treats"!!! I'm starting to learn sit! It's pretty easy for a smartie pup like me!!!

What I know about Sparks so far:

Learning potty training! Zero potty accidents in our house. Yay! She had no poop accidents today but has other days...I have to watch her closely. She is figuring it out! Now that she is transitioned to her grain free food things will settle down too. She should be pretty much trained in about a week! That's my prediction and goal!!!

Athletic is her middle name! She can hop and run and turn on a dime and is starting to fetch the ball. She climbs all steepness of stairs with ease! She is little but doesn't know it! Nimble and quick is this little mouse!

Crate training is interesting with Sparkle! She understands already that after our morning walk it's "crate time" and she is to settle down. Soooo quiet when I go to work!!! Such a good Sparkle-girl!
Other times she may decide she doesn't want to be inside-- especially if someone is home-- and her little high pitched voice can be heard! Squeak squeak!!! Definitely wants to sleep in bed with us at night!  We give in! :)

 Personality is awesome! Super happy and friendly and playful! What a sweetie! No problems with chewing or being destructive. Wonderful house dog!!!

Leash training is fine. She zigs and zags but is not a puller. Just a sniffer!

Barking is rare! She did bark at the neighbor's dog but so did my terriers! :) I hear her mostly when I crate her and she wants out! Once potty trained she doesn't really need the crate if you are home. I just use it now if I can't "watch her" since we are seriously working on potty training. 

Overall she is just great! Follows me everywhere!!! You could take Sparkle to work! What a sweet office companion she would be! I absolutely adore my little Frizzle Head! 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment