Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Welcome Mercedes

Greetings!!! I'm Lydia and I would love to introduce to you my very lovely foster girl, Mercedes! 
Oh those eyes! #teddybeardog

She knows tricks... like this one! 
Sitting so pretty!!!

Mercedes is checking out the comfy chair! A prime TV watching spot. Good choice :)

She has a sweet little smile :)

Lots of places to snoop in "this old house"! 


Mercedes also has the most adorable habit of tucking under one foot when she lays down! Awwww!
Pretty in PINK! 

Mercedes is just settling in and sniffing out the lay of the land! She is totally perfect with getting to know my two terriers and basically has ignored them for the moment! She's too busy exploring!!! She drank some water, ate some treats and sat by the back door to be let outside. Good girl!!! She follows me around and adores being petted and fussed over. So far I'm thinking this little white Westie is stealing my heart! Oh yes...somebody is going to be getting a "luxury" lady if they adopt Miss Mercedes!!! <3


Looks like it's bed time for us both!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment