Thursday, October 29, 2015

First walk...and vet appointment

Video!
Click to view :)
Nothing so fun as to walk a sweet doggy  on a leash! Mercedes is a pro!!! 

Later in the day we made our trip to the vet for Mercedes' check and vaccinations!
She road in my car and sat in my doggy car seat as we drove to the appointment. She was a bit nervous but not anything excessive. At the vet office Mercedes was great! No barking or agitation. She sniffed around and just waited her turn!
She was so friendly and sweet to the staff at the vet office. Dr Heidi commented on how nice she was. :)!!
Her check went great. Nothing bad to report! Mercy was heartworm negative and I set her spay and teeth cleaning for next Wednesday. 

There is one little thing I've noticed about little Mercedes. She really likes to be near her people. Two times today when she could not get to anyone and was upset (I was upstairs with the dog gate at the stairs closed and my husband had taken our Asti out for a walk) she went to the back door and piddled a little. Hmmm not sure if this is something that will stop when her stress settles down or maybe when she is spayed. I know now to just let her come upstairs with me until she feels more relaxed. 

Picture below...Mercedes is snuggled in the crook of my knee! She is a little lover!

I'm making muffins at 8:15 pm. I dragged the cozy dog bed right behind me so my supervisor could be near and comfy! She's the BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment