Sunday, January 10, 2016

Sierra's first day at my house!

Hello everyone! I'm Lydia and this is Sierra...
Oh do I think I'm going to love her! She is quiet and calm! What a beauty and sugar sweet!!! She is between 15-20 lbs I'm guessing. I'll weigh her tomorrow. A small dog with a shaggy coat. Some white on her paws and chest. Looks like a dog from a movie! So cute!


Riding shot gun!
As we headed home and left her puppies with Clare ( foster mommy also) Miss S sat on the passenger seat next to me! She was calm and quiet. I stroked her little head. Her fur is neither soft or wiry... it's in between. I adore her big brown eyes and cute tipped ears!


Snuggler Girl! 
Nothing better on a cold night then a lap warmer that also gives kisses!!! :)


Watching the Packer Game, lol!
She ignored our cheers... had to catch up on her nappies! 

First impressions:
Sierra met my doggies! I have 2 small terriers-- former Fluffies! They all got along well. Very well!!! She ate supper and went out for potties. We will work on potty training all week!!! So far she is fine with the snow. She is a little shy to my husband but is warming up hourly. I think she would be perfect for a quiet home, condo, you name it she would probably fit!!! She is just a lovely girl! 


Time for bed... Zzzz
Sierra is snuggled on a patchwork quilt in her crate in my bedroom. She is right next to our bed and is quiet!  She really likes me and bonded right away and I'm certain will do the same with whomever makes her their "fur-girl"!!! She is just looking for somebody to love her forever! Maybe that's you?!? Good night and check in again tomorrow for more "Sierra snippets"! Sweet dreams... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment