Saturday, January 23, 2016

Snorkel


Sunny greetings from Snorkel!!!
Don't they say "Life's a beach?" Not when you are this cuuuute!!!

Snorkel is probably around 25 lbs. He is 13.5 inches from floor to shoulder. 
17 3/4 " from neck to tail
12" around his neck. 

Posing so sweetly!!!
See my freckley feet!!??

Best toofies ever!!!
"My mommy Breezey passed her toofies on to me!!!" ..."thanks Mommy!!!"

Snorkies mommy!!! (She is adopted!)
Loved those toofies!!! XO


My brother Wave and I "smile" the same!!! Say beeeeeach!!! (Wave is adopted too!)
Snorks has more fluff then Wave did. "He's so fluffy!!" #Dispicablemequote 

Steps are kinda "new"!!! 
What a brave boy learning to go up all my stairs! Doing grrrrrreat!!!

More stairs?!?
This house makes me tired!! Pant!!!

Snuggly wuggly time with the foster mommy! 
Warming up hourly! Somebody's gonna be in WUV with this boy! I already am!!!

Watching me work in the kitchen! 
Snorks has socks on all 4 paws with some speckles and a pure white chest! Looks like he has on a tuxedo!!

Play time...Nappy time! 
Snorkel has on a plaid belly band because I'm not sure how he will do in the house with potties! So far no probs! All doo-ties done out in the yard. :) Awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment