Monday, January 11, 2016

Brrrrrrrrr!!!!!


To quote my husband... "It's crispy today" :)

Enjoy this 10 sec video...

Sierra walking... so nicely!!!

Sierra had a quiet night and had a nummy break-y-fast! Mmmm! The potty walk was crispy! Lol! 
Why is the leash on her inside the house? Simply because she is in potty training class with me and I always have my "students" drag a leash for easy "outs" if need be! 

I just HAVE to show off the cuuuuute puppies my beauuuutiful Sierra made! I took pics of each of them while I visited and snuggled with them! Here is Sierra's "brag book":

Boy...

Girl...

Girl...

Girl...

Girl...

Boy...
How could many of her puppies look so different from another?!? Different daddies!!! Yup... doggies in heat can make puppies from a number of different daddies!
 So ...even though Sierra makes such pretty pups this is it..."no more puppies for her(!!!)"... she is getting spayed on Jan 20th! She wants to just be a baby herself and be loved lots by her fur-ever family!!!

Home from work!
She loves when I pet her and talk in my ridiculous baby voice to her! Who can not do "that voice" with an adorable wet nose staring up at you? Glad nobody can hear my gushing!!!
Sierra or SiSi, as I've started to call her for short, had a clean crate and went out 
and did her doo-ties! Good, girl SiSi!!!

Here is a video of her romping around!!!

Click to view...

They all settled down for chomping on elk antlers... You can buy these at pet stores!!!

Click to view...

And it's nappy time... again!



Later...
Snuggling on the couch! She is so pretty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment