Sunday, January 24, 2016

Snorks settles in...


Good Morning World !!!
Snorkel was the perfect pup sleeping in a crate in my bedroom!!! Not even a "snork" sound ...make that "snore" sound all night!!!

Chewies... Mmm!!!
After a breakfast of kibble and an outside romp in the yard Snorkel was ready for a good chew! He grabbed a hoof and Nyla bone and settled into a dog bed! Kinda like me with a cup of green tea! Soooo good :)


Cats?!?
Does Snorkel do ok with cats? He was great with my stuffed kitties, lol... "Real" kitties, I don't know!!! I only own the ones who don't run and hiss! They do stare though!!! 

Another FIRST!
Snorkel jumped up on the couch by me "on his own"! Smile for your selfie!!! Awww, I see your pearly whites! ;) !


Little "collector"
If he thinks an object is special Snork will put it in or near his treasure box (doggy bed)! Maybe he has a little pirate mixed in him!!! 
He just snitched a pillow case as I was folding laundry! Sorry, Snorks I need that "treasure" back! 

Snugglier and SNUGGLIER!
This could be you with him!!! XOXO!!!!! 
We take snuggle breaks during the day! He must like it as he is coming to me on his own for petting! Lucky me!


Good news: Snorks mastered the big stairs! Going up! I called my dogs and he just took the plunge and followed along! They are all tucked into their crates as I have to leave in a bit.  
Coming back down later may be another story. To be continued...

I'm back... Sooooo, when I got home I let them out and guess what... Snorkel did it! Followed the others down the big stairs! Mission accomplished :)! 
He is so very smart... when we came back up later on he already knew which crate was his! This guy is a piece of cake!

 Good night and sweet dreams from all 12 paws here in GB land! <3 Zzzzzz!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment