Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Tuesday!!!

Working on "sit"...
Introducing the sit command today. She has a great start. We will work on it a little bit every day and in a few days she will have it figured out! I just know it!
Sierra is getting much more comfortable at our house! She again had a very quiet night sleeping in her crate in our bedroom and got up and ate breakfast and went outside for potty's in our fenced yard. She enjoys playing with my dogs and chewing bones and of course loves treats!!!
She has not had any accidents in the house but that doesn't mean she is potty trained --it just means she is catching on. I am watching her closely.  
Sierra is showing us that she is just a lovely girl. I would recommend that she  should have chew items available as she does love her bones to crunch on! I think that's great as it keeps her teeth shiny and clean! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment