Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Spay/Day


SiSi's ride to her operation early this morning! A little scared and a little brave! She was a trooper and ohhhh did everyone think she was exceptionally sweet! I'll pick her up at 5:00 PM! Praying for a negative result on the heart worm test!!!!!!!


ALL DONE!!! Everyone raved over her! She did so well! As always... Cool and Calm! Heart worm NEGATIVE!!! I'm so HAPPY!!!!!!! Has a skin infection on her belly so on an antibiotic. On pain meds too. She is resting up for going home on Friday!!!! Oh I will miss her!!!!!!!!

Time to get some very well deserved Rest and Relaxation!!!

Thursday ~
SiSi is pretty much wasted this morning, lol! She got up and stretched... I put on a leash so she could not run... Made it outside to do doo-ties and back in for pills and maybe some breakfast. Si Si had her pills and a long long drink of water! Then ate a treat but snubbed any breakfast. She is now snoring on the couch! So tired! I expect this afternoon she will be a bit more peppy!
Later...
As predicted SiSi is full of energy! Wants to run sprints around the yard. Doing all I can to keep her quiet and not do any damage. Spay? Meh! I'm "Super-Sierra"!!! Settle down super-dog! You have 8 more days of rest! 

No comments:

Post a Comment