Tuesday, January 26, 2016

He makes me happy!

I love coming home to this special face!!! Someone is going to be so blessed to call Snorkel their own!

Do dogs smile? Snorkel sure does!!

Stuff to know~

1. Weight: 24.5 lbs
2. Age: 10 months
3. Energy: moderate. Not crazy or hyper but not a couch potato either. 
4. Shedding: I don't know. His mom did not. His brother who was white, did. He is black like mom and I have not seen shedding yet! He may in the future... time will tell!
5. Chewing: does not destroy toys. Will chew a bit.  He plays with them and will pull stuffing. He collects things!!! He especially collects people things in his bed. Shoes especially. So far none have been chewed but he did find my wallet and ripped up a dollar!!!
6. Barking: No. He is quiet. 
7. Potty trained: from what I can tell, yes! At least here he is perfect!
8. Personality: loving and snuggly and a little unsure of things but blossoming as he is exposed to new sights and situations. 
9. Guarding of food: no he does not guard his food. He did growl at my dogs over a raw hide bone. He does not growl at me or any other people at my house. 
10. Leash walking: emerging as we practice. 
11. Car riding: quiet in a crate. A little unsure if he rides out of the crate so loves to sit on a lap. 
12. Grooming: great!
13. Family for Snorkel: anyone who has some time to love and teach him and is patient as he grows into a family pet. He grew up in a shed with other dogs and had people who loved and cared for him very well but he  was not introduced to life outside that environment. Another dog his size or bigger would be a fun play mate!!!
14. Sleeping: crate or dog bed or your bed. You choose... he is a sound sleeper. 
15. Other: I love him and you will too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment