Monday, January 25, 2016

Power Shopping...


The dog food isle! 
YES!!!
"Am I dreaming?!?"

Click to see a lil' leash walking progress...
Snorkel is leading me "wherever"... no surprise we are in the food isle!! Ha! He is getting used to the leash! Doing great!!!


Toy shopping... "Yes, Please!


A buffalo plaid kinda dude?

Or maybe a lemon yellow guy??

Another first for Snorkel! He made his Petco debut! The girl employee loved him and spoiled him with treats as we encouraged his leash walking practice!!! He loved every dog and person he met! Snorks and I agree that Petco is the place to walk in the cold winter!! He likes the toy isle and I like the heated building! We gave our shopping experience two paws up!!!


Soooo FUNNY! 
Found "this" in his bed!!! As stated before Snorkel is a collector! My wooden chicken has found a "nest"! Thanks Snorky! Hee hee!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment