Thursday, January 11, 2018

Brushed the lil’ blonde Fox!!!

After brushing thoroughly this is what I got out! A little ping pong ball sized glob of fur. So not a biggie dealie!!!



Look at this handsome brushed up boy!!! πŸ’™



Here is the rest of him all brushed and fluffed. Awwwww!!! He trots and struts around our house like a little soldier. I love watching him!!! He holds his tail so high!!! Here I come!!! Pooh Bear at attention!! 

PB is not barky or yappy. He may bark if he hears something strange but I’ve hardly heard him much at all. His bark is cute! On a scale of 1-10 in barking so far here he is a 2. Very low on the barking scale. 

Pooh B fits in here like a glove! I love him! Obviously I love his ‘look’... I adore terriers! (Notice how my dogs look so much like him!) Most of all though he’s great on the inside! Seriously. Not a peep in his crate. Just sits calmly. Amazing for grooming. Potty trained. Yes...he’s a “canned food junky” (He eats a little bit of kibble I sneak in) but I don’t think it’s a problem. I’m sure you could try Raw Food or other healthier versions rather than canned. I did find yet another treat he likes. A Duck flavored one. Seriously! Chips, peanuts, Cheese treats and now DUCK! πŸ¦† This boy has a strange pallet regarding treats!!! Hahaha!!! Oh another thing I loooove...Pooh comes zooming fast when you call him and he sits right at your feet. 😊 Also there is the fact he plays Fetch... so so fun!!! The only thing he does do that I have to sometimes say “no” to is his “paw paw... up up”!!! He listens. 

Seriously if he stays here for a looooong time I’d be totally thanking my lucky stars. I’m guessing that won’t happen though so if you love him... get on your computer and apply! #PoohBearisaHunny


No comments:

Post a Comment