Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Sweater weather

Could not resist:




This sweater is my gift to Boomer. He’s my little Panda Bear! ❤️ 🐼 ❤️

Here is a little more info: 

Does Boomer like men? Yes, but I’m his def favorite at our house!!! He sticks by me! He is great with my hubby and youngest son. He did bark a little at my other son when he walked into the house, he doesn’t live here, but once he realized he was a ‘good guy’ he got over it. 

Is Boomer potty trained? I think if you consistently get Boomer outside he will do just fine. He always potties when he goes out with my dogs. You will have to take him out within an hour after eating. (That’s just how it works) Dogs have to poop after eating. We don’t have any probs with him!

Does Boomer like a crate? My husband put him in one today for about an hour when I was at work and Boomer barked. He said he heard him start when he was leaving. He was ok when he came home but started up again when he heard my husband in the house. So far that’s the only time we have crated him. I’m guessing a crate is not his favorite location. 

Does Boomer like children? I do not know because no kiddos live here but Boomer seems pretty harmless! He’s pretty chill! 

Does Boomer like car rides? I only drove him a couple miles since he came here and he was fine. I have a doggy car seat and he nicely sat in it!

Does Boomer growl over his food? Nope. I never have tried to approach him when he is eating but from what I have observed with bones he’s pretty non confrontational! 

I’d say his personality is much like a Shih Tzu. I’ve fostered a few and most are sweet gentle love bugs. So I’d say that’s what you can expect with Boomer!

That’s about all I know so far! 😊 Boomster is new to rescue so things can change but I think he’s super AWESOME and no problem at all!!! Easy Keeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment