Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Wednesday with Boomer. 

Just a cute photo cuz he’s so irresistible. I just love this little guy! 

I can only imagine once he gets a ‘proper grooming’ how beautiful he will be!! Of course he’s amazing even now but we all did chop away at those snarls! Haha! 

Today he did have to spend about 5.5 hours in his crate. We both worked. I’m part time. He barked and fussed. So maybe once he’s adopted he won’t need a crate! I just crate him here because he’s not my pup and I want to make sure he’s safe and secure. I’m guessing he will settle down in time too because this is only his first week! We are all new to him! He was his bouncy self once the crate was opened and he went out and did his potties and later ate supper and then did dootie 2! So yay on that!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment