Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Warm Tuesday!!!

Pooh Bear had a great morning!!! Ate breakfast. Out for ‘doo-ties’. All is great!! He’s a sweet boy!!! 

He has a foxy bushy tail with a little black on the tip. Here is a picture of him in the bathroom with me this morning! He makes sure I look ok before leaving for work! Did I pass inspection, Pooh?!? 

His fur is a little wiry. He sheds a bit  but nothing I couldn’t live with! 



We were outside tonight putting away Christmas decorations. He was snooping around the yard! 



Didn’t take long and he found me and wanted UP!!! That’s him!!! Baby Pooh! :)!!! 



Back inside...Up up up again!!! He’s pretty hard to resist!!! πŸ’œ


Today we ditched the belly band. Yay!!!!! I still keep a close eye on him but he’s doing super and not marking now. If he even looks suspicious I quietly say nooooo and he listens right away. He’s very smart and a sensitive little guy. Someone will hit the jackpot adopting P.B. I totally ❤️πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ him!


Side view... little blond Fox!!! 


Smiling PB! 

No comments:

Post a Comment