Friday, January 19, 2018

Little Pooh Pics!!!

Good Morning! My foster mommers is off work today. I loooooove that! I’m on her lap. She’s my favorite “chair”. We are buddies!!! πŸ’˜ I just adore people and am a snugglie-bugglie!!!



Peppermint (Peppe) is taking a break from her 5 puppies and is staying with us till she is spayed. Then she will be adopted. Pooh is doing great having a new friend in the house! :) #suchsweetpups



Contemplating a serious question! Lol!! πŸ’“



Heading out for a walk. Warmer weather... finally!!! 



Here is what Pooh Bear eats! At first he was a little fussy. Not so much any more. He is beginning to eat more kibble! He does well with the small dog sized kind! He has also started chewing on deer antlers to clean his teeth. It’s nice to see Pooh eating well now! He is also not as fussy with treats. Yay! He has even been eating carrots ... the little ones. Wow! If he were my dog I would take him in for a nice professional teeth cleaning! 

*Update: Pooh B. ate only bagged kibble today! So if u don’t wanna mess with canned... it’s all good! :)



He isn’t much bigger than his toy! πŸ¦‘

No comments:

Post a Comment