Sunday, January 7, 2018

Pooh Bear Arrives...

I picked P. Bear up from the Doggy Daycare where he’s been waiting for a foster or forever home for too long. I’m sooooo excited to have him! He needed some sweet TLC!!! 

Pooh is gentle and petite! Photos on left above are in the car. Photo on right above with ‘piggy tails’ is right before his bath. This little boy was in need of a trim! He had some long fur poof going on!!!

After bath n trim pics:


Sweet big eyes!


Posing so pretty!!!


Very blond!



Isn’t Pooh darling? πŸ’œ

My first observances: 😍

SWEEEEET!!! Very calm! Didn’t move a smidge when I trimmed his fur! Very loving to me! Just wants pets and attention. 

Quiet in his crate. Not a peep or anything so far! Seems used to being inside a crate. 

He is a fussy eater. Likes the “good stuff”. Canned food... but he’s so small so no big deal! I like good stuff too!!! 

Potty training... we will see what happens this week?!? He does potty outside but did lift his leg to mark so is wearing a belly band. This is super common when they first arrive in a home so we will give it a few days!!!

Pooh Bear is a definite cuddle bug mommy boy!!! He rode very well in the car, too! Even when I stopped for coffee and gas and got out he stayed in his doggy car seat. Nice!!! 

Pooh is friendly with the boys that live here! My hubby John and son Seth are not scary to him. So that’s fantastic. 

Pooh was friendly with my dogs and they are also small. I’d say due to his size he’d prefer another small dog or even no dog. He’s fine by himself. He’s a people pup!!! He bonded to me in an instant! πŸ’š


My girl Asti is left. Pooh Bear is right. He has on the belly band. I’ll keep you posted!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment