Tuesday, January 2, 2018

First Day...



Hi Boomer fans! Here is my first selfie!!! Cute, huh?!? 😊

It’s a freezing morning here in Green Bay but I’m cozy!! I got to sleep on the big people bed last night and it was lovely! I didn’t make a peep or even move. I was a #snugglebug!



I had a #delish breakfast of kibble and canned food this morning and I licked the bowl clean. I did my potty and poo outside and now I am being a calm little guy and snoozing on the loveseat! So far my foster mom says I’m easy-peasy to ❤️!!! Of course I am! How can you resist my one ear up n one ear down?

I like my two dog friends here. One’s named Parson. He’s a boy. One’s named Asti, a girl. I’m usually wearing Asti’s clothing. We are the same size. About 12 lbs. I adore my foster mom and follow her around. Foster dad is great too! 

I’m not a big chewer or very rowdy. I’m just a boy who loves to be with people who love him back! ❤️

To see more pics check out Boomer’s Facebook page: Foster Dog Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment