Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A dogs life :)

Monte is doing great! He is no work at all. I didn't even kennel him today. No need to! I talked with our knowledgable Fluffy Dog Animal Behaviorist about the motorcycle barking (see previous blog post ) and she said for now just avoid them --so we will walk in "quiet areas" and she also gave me ideas that I will share with his future forever family. :) It's really no big deal, unless you are a motorcycle family then it might be, LOL! Anyway, today we are just hanging out at home and being mellow. Here's a few photos of our "sweet adorable goofy cuddly happy chunky fluffy barky squishy mellow" Monte!!!


Monte's morning yoga. Down dog position. 
Good morning Green Bay! (that's where I'm staying right now... and... "Go Pack Go!"...just practicing, hee hee!!)
Monte's in deep thought ...planning his day's activities. 
Meditation session. 
Monte is super happy! It's afternoon playtime with foster mommy! Let's play bark n chase. It's our favorite game! Whoo hoo!
You have exquisite eyebrows Monte! 
Monte's fur naturally puffs up just a little into a fur-hawk... I just "helped" it stand a little straighter. 
Monte's hangout after supper. Great view and comfy too. Monte always picks the rug seat! 
Oh Monte... You have the "look" perfected! I'll get the treats... U win!

No comments:

Post a Comment