Saturday, June 7, 2014

Saturday and Sunday

I tried to sneak outta the house but the dogs have radar!
 Rummaging for things "I don't need but can't pass up" was on the agenda. Monte was "golden" as a passenger. Totally patient and not trying to get out when I opened the door! We found a garden shovel, wire garden fencing, purple hand loomed rug and an antique tea pot (that last thing def fit into the don't need category) --total bill $1.90. Score!
Bath day for Monte! No surprise that he was PERFECT in the tub! 
I clipped his nails too but only got 3 paws done. He wanted to grab my hand with his mouth to say no and hold it tight. I didn't wanna push it so I stopped. I'll check the other paw later. 
He is SUPER fluffy now and his natural "hawk" fur just begged to be combed up!
So I did!!!
Lazy Sunday afternoon enjoying the cool air conditioning. Monte does not jump on furniture unless invited and then does not stay long. He is a 4 paws on the ground guy. 
Resident Bunny
Meeting of resident bunny ... Good boy!
Motorcycles are going up and down the road. Oodles of them!!! Monte is just doing his thing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment