Tuesday, June 10, 2014

House Dog Heaven

Monte loves bones.  He doesn't really chew them long just finds them laying here and there and tosses them and prances around with them. Forget any stuffed type of toy.  NO interest at all. Deer antlers-- now that's his first choice. 
I have an antique wicker couch on my upstairs landing. I love to sit there. Now Monte has never shown himself to be a furniture sitter type. He really surprised me this morning by joining me "up" on my favorite morning spot to sit. He even laid his head in my lap. This dog is LOVING being a house dog and is getting sweeter every day!  XO
Taking a rest and listening to birdie tweet sounds coming through the window. 
Monte is a super smart dog!!! He has sit and sit up pretty figured out already. He also has ME trained. 
He adores his morning walk! He runs to the door looking back, follows me around with brite eyes begging for the leash and harness. Sooo after a quick shower and a few sips of my cinnamon tea we head out! 
The first pic shows him spinning for joy with a bone in his mouth. That's his "happy dance"!!! Like I said... Loves his walk! He gets SO excited...how can I say no, lol?!?
Ohhhh boy! Look who found the couch downstairs now! Haha! Guess he decided couches are v comfy after all. Things change day to day with him!:)
And soon there is two... Guess I'll take the chair seat! :) ...or head to work. Later guys!
Morning 2 of sitting with me at my "spot" early AM. #adorbs

A "first" ... He jumped up on the bed to play with Parson. Tugging together on a toy. 
He is hanging his head over my legs. What a different dog he is from the rather aloof guy I met about 10 days ago! Notice his little tuft of fur proofing cutely on his head?! I didn't do it... Al-naturale! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment