Sunday, June 29, 2014

(Video) 1st dog EVER to climb up/down attic stairs :)

The fact that Kennedy goes up and down the attic stairs is amazing if you live in this house! The stairs are way steeper than they look in the video and they are super slippery! We have all fallen coming down the attic stairs and not one dog I've "ever had" has managed to go up and down ...they either can't get up, get stuck at the top, or don't even try.
 I went up to clean the attic today and Kennedy followed me right on up. NO hesitation at all! I couldn't believe it! We have been going up and down the stairs hauling things all afternoon and I think he really enjoys the climb! :-)
He is not afraid of the vacuum either by the way. Now if he just was as brave with those darn scary people we'd have him "cured", lol! He is one awesome dog!
P.S. Remember just about a week ago I had to literally carry him from room to room and outside and inside... NOW look at him! Yippee!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment