Wednesday, July 16, 2014

(Video) Showing their "sit"!

Both OLeary and Kennedy are learning the sit command. They do it very well for treats. You can watch them on the video show off what they can do.  Unfortunately, I got a phone call right at the end of the video so I didn't quite get to finish the video properly but you get the picture,LOL.
Did you notice Kennedy's ear was flipped up? His ears do this all the time. It is so hilarious!!!

I've compared Kennedy's ears to an Elmer Fud hat. The flaps can hang down or be flipped up. Haha! See pics below. 
Now really his ears do this naturally. Usually not both at once, that is just me having a little fun, LOL! But I can't tell you how many times I have un-flipped his ear from his head! 
Just another thing that makes Kennedy extra special… Elmer FUD hat ears! :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment