Friday, July 18, 2014

Saturday


It's Saturday! Yay! Parson and I went to get dog food. A total stranger bought Parson a bone at the pet store. Random Act of Kindness! Awesome!!!
Of course I came home with bones for the others too! My house is full of crunching n munching sounds, hee hee!
I did not try and take away their new bones. I personally think that is rude. If I had a chocolate sundae I would be crabby too if someone wanted it, ha! I did just pet their heads. All was great. No crabbiness or growls. They did exchange bones too. Like yours is better than mine kinda thing. Cute! The only growl I ever hear is from my own dog who growls when the fosters come snooping at his food. I figure he is just telling them NO. He is fine with me though so it's all cool. These are all the best dogs... As always! Fluffies rule!

SUNDAY~
Kennedy had a bath. Why? Well, 1. His fur gets greasy looking. 2. He had his flea treatment down his back a couple days ago, and that makes it even more greasy looking! (Oleary's turn is tomorrow)
Kennedy and Oleary were sooooo busy snooping and playing and walking this morning that now he is so tired! I wanted to take a picture of his nice clean fluffy fur but he won't sit up, LOL! Of course I found him laying down with his flippy ear! :)

So, as usual, I had to flip his ear down and took another picture! Sweet dreams Kennedy!




No comments:

Post a Comment