Tuesday, July 8, 2014

My secret, shhhhh!

Maybe I shouldn't tell you this but for Kennedy's sake I better....
Ready?!? He isn't what you think he is...
He is not a lot of work, or difficult to have in the house or "broken"! 
In fact, he is probably the easiest dog and one of the most enjoyable dogs I've had here! (Shhhhh... But don't tell anyone how much I LOVE having him here! Ok?!?)
 Why do I say this? Well first of all he is POTTY TRAINED!!! That scores BIG points in my book! Second he is well mannered and FRIENDLY! No growling or crabbiness with him!  No jumping up on people either or being overly--obnoxiously toooo in your face and being, ehem, "that dog". He is quiet in the car and not trying to "be" the driver! Awesome! He is not barking his head off in his crate or having a nervous break down by chewing up everything in site when I go to work. Thank you for being stable, Kennedy!!!! Smooch!!! He is freaking adorable too... just look at that face ...Awwww! Plus he hardly sheds...love that too! He walks great on a leash ... My arm is not being pulled off by him...sweet!
 Sure, is he a bit scared? Wellll yeah... But so am I ...of lots of things ... Including flying--eeeek (but hey, it's ok to have fears!). So Kennedy has a few too. MEH! 
So now promise not to share my secret cuz we wouldn't want to spread rumors that Kennedy is one of my most favoritest dogs E-V-E-R! Now would we :)?!! So shhhhh! Promise me!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment