Tuesday, July 15, 2014

(Video) O'Leary making progress on leash :)

I will let the video speak for itself but if you saw the previous video of him walking and now this one you can't help but smile! In just a few days time O'Leary has made "great" strides towards walking on a leash'; he still has some improvements to make but we will keep practicing until he is totally comfortable and looks forward to going on his daily walks!


Off to work I go... 
Kennedy settles right down, not a sound, and goes to sleep. 
Oleary prefers no dog bed in his kennel (he pushes it away and lays on the cool plastic) and he barks a bit--it's not aweful barking just a little while. 
I only work part time so they don't have it too rough plus they like the routine! Good puppies... See ya later. 
After work we got in a quick walk and then I had to get a book read for a class tonight. So my buddies and I are hanging out on the bed. Kennedy is sleeping and Oleary is chewing a deer antler I'm supposed to be reading!  (I'd rather take a nap... Need coffee!)

No comments:

Post a Comment