Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Kennedy on a windy day!

Foster dad was home this morning so he took a few photos of  Kennedy n foster mom (that's me!) heading out on their morning walk!
As you can see Kennedy is not very big. He also has beautiful dark chocolate colored eyes. He does not shed much at all from what I noticed. Who could not love this adorable fur-face....Mr Irrisistible!
We love walking on a sunny morning! :) Just look at those morning rays! He is practicing walking with out help from his doggy pal Parson. Now he just needs a REAL mommy to help him the rest of the way to confidence. He is such a WONDERFUL boy!
All alone on the loooong side walk and doing really well! It's a big world but he is braving it one furry step at a time!
 
After work I'm doing laundry. Kennedy loves to take my things and snuggle with them in his bed. Such a little "sensitive softy" this guy is! Awww!  Here he took his toy snake AND my white leggings to his bed. In fact now I looked again and he has a "3rd" soft toy. His favorite... a gold furry monster guy with long dangly arms with a plastic bottle inside. Kennedy just is the SWEETEST snuggle monster himself! But I do hafta wash those leggings, hee hee... sorry Kennedy, I need those back! :p 
By far Kennedy's favorite toy! :) 
Of course they BOTH want the SAME toy! Just like kids, haha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment