Wednesday, July 23, 2014

First time at the dog park

Oleary and I decided to visit the dog park. First time for us both! Since I had never been there I decided to only take O'Leary not two dogs. So my Parson had to remain at home.
When we got there we had the choice of big dog or small dog area. We chose the small dog it looked more peaceful :). 
O'Leary started out very shy but eventually did take one little run around the park. 
He met two new dog friends. A poodle mix and a Wheaton Terrier. They got along fine. Here he is pictured with the poodle mix.
Most of the time Oleary just lay down in the grass. He always kept his eye on me and made sure I did not leave him there! Of course I would never think of it! As usual he was happy to get home and then played with Parson. There's no place like home for this boy!
Thursday morning walk. Finally made it around the block with no laying down! Woot woot! Celebration!
Good boy, Oleary!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment