Friday, July 18, 2014

TGIF !!!!

Starting the day off work, yaaayyyywith my fan club. Kennedy has found a chew toy and Oleary is just lounging around...just outside the bathroom door. They are waiting for their walk. Almost ready, boys!
On our way...
thanks to Kennedy I get a little "X" as we start our walk! Awwww!!!!


Just showing a cute photo of O'Leary as he waits to start a walk! 
Oleary sometimes still barrel rolls when we walk. He basically stops, lowers his shoulder, and rolls onto his back whether you are on grass or  pavement. Then he squirms around on his back like a "wiggle worm". I have been working on distracting him from doing this by carrying a vial of doggie treats. I shake the vial and he gets a treat when he stops wiggling and stands upright. It seems to be working, otherwise I could stand there quite a while while he is wiggling around ignoring me! I'm not sure why he does this but I've noticed it more when he's not in the mood to walk. 

These two pups are just napping away the morning. Like little babies... "So cute when asleep". (What a life!!!)

Oleary is in a mommy boy stage. This morning I had to give him a bone smeared with peanut butter in his cage. He was getting so upset I was leaving for a bit. It did the trick… Kept him busy and focused while I left. He was quiet when I came back :)... but as soon as he heard me he started whining.
 Even though I put a baby gate up to keep him downstairs on the main floor, he will hurdle it like a deer if I just run upstairs to grab something. He seems to be following me like the Pied Piper!!!
 On this pic he is snuggling with soft pillows on the couch! This boy is Mr. sensitive :)


Up on the patio table, Kennedy gets a pedicure. Way to go! He was a sweet boy. 

Kenny way up high! 

No comments:

Post a Comment