Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Kennedy and shananagans w/friends!

Hi I'm Kennedy. I really think the bunny who lives here should be my friend! Don't you?!? Wonder what she is doing?!? Hmmm... no one is looking, I think I'll go visit her! 
Hellloooo... anybunny home?
Sure, I can come in and visit a while:)!
You have a nice view from here, Bun Bun. 
I like your "Bunny Crossing" sign too!
Uh oh... Foster mom is giving me the "look"... Maybe if I close my eyes she won't see me! 
Nope... She is still there...still giving me that "look"!  I better go now, Bun! 
I'll visit again sometime! Ummmm if foster mom lets me! 
Hi Mom... Ummmm... Yeesss I was in the bunny hutch. Yeah, I know I'm not supposed to be in there. 
Sorry!!! 
Hmmmm... Wonder if bunnies like tennis balls?!?
Hi again, did you know Bun is not my only pal here. Here is my other friend! His name is Parson! We play a lot together! My foster mom says when she pets us she always has to "look" who it is cuz our fur feels exactly the same. We are not that soft but that's good... No tangles!!!
I am younger than ol Parson so I tire him out, hee hee! He is yawning he is so sleepy. 
Well, maybe I'm a little tired too... a nap sounds kinda nice. 
You know... You could be my friend too! Or even my family! Wow... My "own" family! That would be awesome!!! Hope to see you soon! 
PS If you own a bunny I even promise not to climb into the hutch! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment