Thursday, December 4, 2014

Dear Santa Paws...



Dear Santa Paws,
My name is Scooter, Scoots, Scootie... I am a little black dog who came from Alabama and now I'm freezin' for a reasin' (reasin' being finding my real home) in Green Bay, WI. I just wanted to make sure you knew I had moved, Santa Paws!
So this year I have been a really good boy! Well... except for yesterday! My foster mom says everyone has a bad day so its okay!  She thinks I will still get dog toys... perhaps even my new real HOME!
Well, Santa Paws, I just wanted to come right out and explain that I did two "naughties not nice":

1. My foster dad had to leave so he put me into the crate... well even though I had some nice toys in my crate I spied a pile of plastic bags on the floor. I was hoping one gift was for me... so I tried to "peak"!!!  I could reach one bag and I started to pull it into my crate. It was just so much fun! I could not stop myself and I ripped it all to shreds! (just the bag...not the gift!) My foster mom told foster dad to be more careful and he said he would... but I feel pretty bad I did it!
2. I pottied on the rug in the kitchen. Again foster mom said she should have not been so into her Christmas decorating (something she is doing till 1:00am these days) and watched me closer. Well, even so... I did it and I hope you don't put me on the "naughty" list for doing these two things! 

This morning I was just the perfect-pup again and did all my potties outside! My foster mom and I danced around outside and she kept saying "Good boy, Scootie" and  yeah, we look pretty silly but we don't care! She has on her jammies, a robe and a coat over the top so she looks "sillier" than I do!

I have lots of doggie friends that are making lots of wishes this Christmas... especially the ones still in the south where things are sometimes scary! I am one blessed boy to be here dancing outside with my silly foster mom! Even if it is Freezin!

Thank you, Santa Paws,
Scooter

 PS I wonder if sometimes my foster mom is  having too much eggnog... she has all these brite shiny balls out and she keeps telling me "No Scoots, you cannot play with them". Then she hangs them all on a tree she brought in from the outside! Yep... wayyyy too much nog!


No comments:

Post a Comment