Friday, December 5, 2014

Photo Weekend!


I'll be adding more photos all weekend! Keep checking in on Scooter's blog to see his ADORABLE face in his weeked "photo-shoot". 
Morning walk...

I could kiss this face forever!!! How about you?!

His nose is a "button"!

Dreaming of all those puppy-presents, huh, Scooter? He is back on the "nice" list! Name your toy, Scoots!

Hibernating!

Selfie #chihuahua #kindafluffy

Scooter roasting by an open fire... ok...so it's really an electric fire... that just doesn't "sing" very well!

Early Sunday morning! Nobody is quite awake... Where is the coffee?!

I've got a cute wrapper-helper! I could wrap him up for YOU!!! 

Here you go... wrapped and ready!

Potty break time!

Yummy... Doggy dessert!

A new fairy tail story! You could add the happy ending!:)

Weekend is over...almost... One last photo... Thanks for viewing "me" and hope you had a nice weekend too!
Love,
Scooter

No comments:

Post a Comment