Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry CHRISTmas from Lydia n Keda



Wishing you all the blessings of the season!!!

Keda in her Christmas shirt...some sayings just fit the wearer! Hee hee!!!

Who's judging?!


I detect similarities...

I don't smile but I'll give u the Llama Eyes!

Driving to our Christmas destination I must share Keda's big break through this morning before we left--she and my little dog, Asti played chase! Asti has been play bowing and tail wagging to Keda from day one. Finally today she got her way! Zoom... They went chasing down the hall and around the bed! Yay for u, Keda!!!

We opened gifts on Christmas Eve due to travel plans today. Keda was a bit freaked out by all the paper tearing and excitement in the air... but after a couple grumpy growls and me saying "no" she got over it and settled down on my lap and actually got a bit curious about what was happening! Her little nose was sniffing away!!! 
I'm very happy with her fast progress. She is really warming up to me and loves sitting on my lap when given the opportunity. It's amazing what time and patience can accomplish!!! 


Below pic is Keda on Christmas Eve opening "her" gifts sent from her former little girl owners. Cute!!! 
We left Keda this morning snuggled in her dog bed and a friend of mine, who is a main volunteer at Happily Ever After--no kill shelter, will check on her later. I think Keda will enjoy being "Home Alone" today. 
Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment