Tuesday, December 2, 2014

(Video) Scooter's snowsuit!

Isn't Scooter just Mr Adorable in his bright red doggy "snowsuit"!?! I wanted him to be as warm and toasty as my own dogs are when we go on our morning walk! The day we bought Scootie his fun Christmas shirt we also found this awesome waterproof, fleece lined, reflective dog "snowsuit" at a different store. It fits him perfectly! 
All three dogs at my house stand like little statues as I put on what I call their "winter saddles" every morning before we head out the door. They seem to like these even better then harnesses. I like them because they have clasps on the outside where the leash hooks on to. So nice!!!
Scooter is my best walker in the morning of the three dogs! Whoever adopts him is going to love going on walks with him!!! My own dogs are squirrel huntin' Terriers and they can't turn their noses off, so it seems :-). They like to pull. 
Scooter is a lot more attentive to me ...although he likes to sniff a little bit as well! I can't blame him since he likes to just be one of the gang! 

Other news on scooter is that he still has had zero "accidents" in the house! He also is NOT barky! Sometimes Chihuahuas are noisy little guys… Scooter is actually on the quiet side.  
I really can't think of any negative thing to say about little Scooter. He is even warming up more and more to my husband every day! We all just enjoy him so much and he and my dog Asti are pretty close buddies. We like to call them the Little Ones! :) 
Little in size- big in heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment