Friday, December 19, 2014

Friday Foto-shoot!!!

It's Friday... Yay! My day off work and my weekend starts!!! Lucky me! I love doing photos of my fosters on Fridays...so here is the first one today of my kozy- Keda!!! She is still sleepy--awww! She makes a great lap warmer as I'm sitting here in my fuzzy robe! :) 
Don't u wish she was on YOUR lap???


One more of her sweeeet profile... What's not to love? If you are a single lady, a quiet couple, a condo-dweller... please apply! You will love her! Keda is happiest as "The Princess" but a very nice laid back other dog is fine too.  Keda is NO work! Really! She is like a dog-cat! But better-- no litter box! 

I'm so excited to show you how adorable  Keda-cat is when happily playing! Watch how she uses her paws like little monkey hands! Oh how I luv this girl!!! Click the video link!!!!! (music by Pentatonix)


And one more quick view of Keda on the couch :) Click the link!!!



Going to do errands with Keda! She is bundled and buckled in the Snoozer Coupe seat!

Upon returning to car... Guess this is why they call this doggy car seat a " snoozer". 
Keda is FABULOUS to take along!!! :)

This is her "spot" under -- so of course I accommodated her with a dog bed--the kitchen table! So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment