Friday, December 26, 2014

(Video) Be patient ...

Keda shows her most beautiful eyes on this video!!!


Keda is a making nice steady progress. I'm proud of her!!! She is much more outgoing and friendly than even a few days ago! She is very playful now-- especially in the morning when she wakes up! She will have her energy outbursts and is sooo adorable!!!  I love that she is starting to jump up on our laps. Keda would sit on my lap for hours if I let her! She is still working on improving her confidence in some circumstances.  Keda does not always feel comfortable when she is being petted. Just "sometimes"! She is working on trusting... it just takes time and consistent positive experiences for her! The key word is "patience". I'm backing off on petting her too much and just letting her be content sitting on my lap and relaxing and showing me where her comfort level is at. Who knows what trauma she experienced in the past... but she is definitely putting it behind her! I'm very excited for what the future holds for her!! 
Keda will make the perfect pet for a person looking for a young dog who is not too overly active but is comical, perceptive, easy-care, a great car buddy and a lap snuggler! Keda is definitely an indoor dog! A little bit of sniffing outside and she is ready to come back inside and watch a movie with you!!! If you are willing to let Keda work through a few things and be patient you will just fall in LOVE with Keda-pup like I have! <3

I adore this scruffy-fluffy!


Keda hiding under my bed skirt--haha! #foundyou #hide n seek #cutie


My cozy lap warmer...let's check out Netflix!

No comments:

Post a Comment