Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Interview with Kedie-pie!




Question: What is your background? I am a southern girl who grew up near Rainbow City, AL. I had a "difficult" life there (we don't know any more about her background).  
Question: How was your first night back at The Plantation? I was a little nervous but I was very happy to see my foster family again! I played with my dog friends some and gave many kisses to my foster family! I did have a hard time getting to sleep in my "room" (crate). So, my foster mom gave me treats when I acted up (some growly barks--resource guarding the crate) and opened the door to let me just "chill out". I felt better and walked around to settle down. I finally found a soft pillow to sleep on and slept so nicely all night long!

This pillow is juuuust right for a ShiChi!

Question:  How was breakfast at the Plantation? It was delicious! I had kibble and canned and ate it all up. I had to use the ladies room (pottied and pooped outside) and my foster mom was very happy to see what a good girl I was this morning!
Question: Do you like the other dog friends at The Plantation? Well, right now I am a little out of sorts (sometimes raising my lip at the other dogs as I'm guarding a little bit) but I hope to be consistantly friendlier when I feel more relaxed (Keda is newly back in rescue and needs to let the "stress" out of her system).
Question: Did you go on a walk this morning? No, it was too cold for my delicate paws (Keda does not like cold weather).

    Keda NOT going for a walk with Asti!

Question: What is your worst and best trait? This is a hard one! I think my best trait is that I love people and give so many kisses!!! My worst trait is that I sometimes get anxious and can get "a little bit moody" (She will sometimes growl/nip, "not" break skin, and resource guard. It happens with fast movement, loud noises or if she feels threatened or uncomfortable. With the right home environment this should get way- way better!!!).
Question: Where did you stay while your family was at work today? My Foster mom says I'm so trustworthy I can stay on the main floor not crated! I did really great and when she came home I was just sleeping away under the kitchen table! It felt soooo good to just relax :)!!!

Thanks Keda for the interview! You sound like a GREAT GIRL for a home with a heart for laid-back-living! You will find your special person!!! It's Christmas and special  things always happen this time of the year!!! 

Keda sees her reflection! "I'm cute!"

No comments:

Post a Comment