Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Scoots is Pending...ho ho ho!

My little itty bitty Scooter is pending a new furever fam! I just found out!!! :) I'm super thrilled for him but for "me"... Let's just say... I'm gonna be strong! Gulp!

Well today he went 1/2 way back on the "naughty list" for chewing a hole in my polka dot socks! Stinker!... No I'm talking about Scoots... Not my sock! 

I think Scooter just wanted to be in a sock/stocking for Christmas and now he will be...or maybe he will have his own stocking hanging off a fireplace mantle! (hopefully stuffed with puppy toys and chew toys, hint hint) !
Oh Scootie.. you may get your Christmas wish!!!

Scooter is on his way to get his CVI-- a vet check before adoption. He is obviously not stressing about it!!! I adore how calm he is driving! He loves this little dog car seat too! But he would prefer a red one... Or brite blue! (Pink... Not so much!)

Wake up Scoots we are here!

Waiting for his appointment… He is so patient and calm. A "big boy dog" sitting alone on his own chair. 

We liked watching the fish tank together :). He decided my lap had a better view!
Scooter passed with flying colors. He's a healthy boy! 
Everything checked out great ...so that means he is all ready for his big day should everything go well with the home visit. 
Dr. Mike thought he was absolutely adorable and said "He looks like a Scooter"! 
I have to agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment