Saturday, April 29, 2017

Westitude!

If you have never owned a Westie you won't appreciate this video. It totally cracked me up!!! Since I have owned one this Westitude you see here is very typical! Here it is X2! 
I had the door propped open a little but could hear Parson whining and when I went to check it out these two were standing guard, LOL!!! 😂 (so typical!)
Literally these are the NICEST Westies ever!!! Just love 'em and we will hate to see them leave! We meaning people. My Parson may feel differently!!! 😜 
So whomever adopts D & D you have hit the jackpot! You really have!!!!! They are so sweet n snuggly and their personalities are a total TOTAL hoot!!! 
Nothing better than this breed! (Well I love mixes too because they deserve to be loved!)
The longer these guys are here the easier they get TOO!  Super duper cutie pups! Someone is gonna be VERY happy Westie owners v soon!!! 💙❤️



No comments:

Post a Comment