Wednesday, April 26, 2017

When dad's away...

My husband, John, is gone for 2 days. Miss Darcie jumped up on the bed by me and my dog Asti last night and I let her stay! Zzzz. She is a very good bed buddy! So if you are inclined... 😴🤗!!!
Dougie was groggy from his tooth pull so he stayed in his usual dog pen even though the door was open. We all slept very soundly!!! 
Just wanted to mention I don't crate the Westies anymore when I leave. Darcie does not have anymore accidents. I don't even know if she ever had any?!?  Dougie has a poop one once in a blue moon. He does not mark in the house so that's fabulous. I believe the longer they are here the better things will become in all aspects. 
We love both these Westies very much!!! ❤️💙

Later today....
Just fed all the dogs their supper. Dougie ate 'without' me feeding him and coaxing him to eat with a spoon! 👍🏻🎉🥁💫💃🏻🍷🤗!!!! So enough emojis.... but, YES, I'm celebrating!!!
He made a few funny faces as the food got stuck in the holes in his gums but he ate all on his own. We still did the canned because that is the instructions from the vet for right now… In a few days we can try some harder kibble. Fingers crossed for continued progress!!! 
#DOUGIE

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment